quinta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2009

Three songs

1. Now is the moment

No time to start feeling sad
This is not the moment
It’s time to get up
Get dressed and hit the road

The thing to remember now
Is that we are bond together
The wind rises and the rain begins to poor
But happiness is only a few miles away

Just listen to the music of the sea
The wind is saying the same as me:
I wasn’t the right person for you before
But I am now, I am now.

2. Silence is painful!

All the windows are open
All the signs are there to see
Would you listen to me please?

I’m so lonely
And you are so beautiful
Can you hear me?

Last night I dreamt of you
Do you remember what I did?
You were as lost as me

I can help you if you can help me
I love the way you have no shame
I hate the way you ignore me

Please listen to my song
I’m so futile
and you are so beautiful

All the windows are open now
All the signs are there to see
Would you listen to me please?

I’m so futile
And you so wonderful
Can you remember me?

3. Please listen

Baby, please listen
All my words are waiting
For you and you alone.

I promise: this silly song
Can take you back to your old dreams
If you want to.

Please, listen baby,
My pain will protect you
From yourself.

Choose carefully the moment:
Every minute of your life
Can earn you some love.

Listen, baby, please
All these words are waiting
For you and you alone.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário